Our clinic offers physiotherapy services at home for individuals who get operated due to orthopedic conditions and elderly patients living in homes located around our clinic. The areas where we offer this service are:
• Kothrud , karvenagar , law college road, prabhat road, deccan , erandwane , senapati bapat road , bhandarkar road, apte road.
• Hadapsar, Magarpatta city, Amnora, Sadesatra nail, Mundhawa, Malwadi, Kehshavnagar Fursungi, Satavwadi, Satavwadi, Saasnenagr, Manjari, NIBM Road, Undri, uday baug, SopanBaug
We provide one on one physiotherapy to patients who are having pain, weakness or difficulty with their balance and operated due to orthopedic conditions. The initial visit lasts 1 hour or more and subsequent visits usually last 30 - 45 minutes. We see patients as per patient convenience until they feel better.
No referral is needed. If you are receiving physiotherapy through the hospital, we can continue your therapy with you once you get discharged.
Our physiotherapy services at home has helped many patients recover their strength and mobility in order to return to the activities they love, be it simply to get out to see their friends or return to their favourite sport.
Our treatments may include individually tailored therapeutic exercises and manual therapy, equipment recommendations, and the use of therapeutic machines such as IFT, Ultrasound , TENS , CPM if any other machine is required then physiotherapist will discuss the same with you .
Here are some issues and conditions we regularly treat through this service:
• Elderly patients who are having trouble with their strength, balance or mobility.
• Patients who fall often or who are have fear of falling.
• Patients who might need a walker, cane or other adaptive equipment and would like to be assessed to know exactly what type of equipment is suitable for them. We can also make recommendation for equipment in the bathroom,shower and other places at you home.
• Patients who are recovering from a knee/hip replacement , spine surgery or other surgery and would like some additional physiotherapy on top of what is offered to them through the public system.
• Retirement or Long Term Care home residents who would like to have a regular one on one physiotherapy program that is tailored to their needs.
• Patients who suffer from pain or weakness that is limiting their function and day to day activities. (e.g. Sciatica)
Plans and Fees
Our physiotherapist will conduct an initial assessment and build a treatment plan that meets your needs. We offer physiotherapy servies at home in one of 2 streams.
• In stream A, you receive regular treatments with the physiotherapist.
• In stream B, you receive regular treatment by trained physiotherapy assistant and regular visits by the physiotherapist every 1-3 months depending on your needs.
The physiotherapist will review your progress and adjust your treatment plan as needed. Stream B is more appropriate for patients who would require supervision or assistance to complete a customized exercise program or walking program at home. The cost per visit is less, which allows the patient to get more visits for the same price while receiving therapy which is fully guided and supervised by the physiotherapist.